At Applegate & Dillman Elder Law, we believe that everyone deserves quality and fair legal representation. That's why we offer a wide range of services tailored according to the needs of our Greenwood clients, including:
- Estate Planning: We can help you or your elderly parents to plan your finances and wealth so you can maintain your quality of life and leave an inheritance to your loved ones through an estate plan.
- Life Care Planning: Our Greenwood elder law attorneys employ a comprehensive approach to help you manage your financial, healthcare, and legal needs as you grow older.
- Guardianship: Whether you need help appointing a guardian or want to seek guardianship, you can trust the team at Applegate & Dillman Elder Law to help you take care of those who matter to you most.
- Medicaid Planning: We help clients create a plan for their long-term care to protect their assets and preserve wealth for their loved ones. We can assess your assets to establish the best protection strategy for your situation.
- Mediation: Dealing with family disagreements over financial or care decisions can be overwhelming. Our attorneys can help you navigate these situations through our detailed mediation services.
- Probate Litigation: If you cannot settle a probate conflict through mediation, our attorneys can help you seek a solution in court.
- Probate and Trust Administration: With our elder law attorneys on your side, you don't have to worry about the complex probate process. We can handle every detail of the probate and trust administration process to allow your family time to grieve your loss.
- Veteran Benefits: We can work with you or your loved one to ensure you get the veteran benefits you deserve after sacrificing for our country.
How Our Greenwood, Indiana Attorneys Can Help
Our Greenwood attorneys specialize in elder law and are equipped to address legal issues related to aging. They provide guidance on matters that affect senior citizens and their families, including estate planning and long-term care.
Our mission is to ensure that you and your family live out your elderly years with dignity and access to quality care while preserving your assets.
Benefits of Hiring an Elder Law Attorney in Greenwood
Hiring an elder law attorney in Greenwood is important because they can help you and your family make logical decisions. An attorney can also provide assurance that your family's financial best interests are protected.
Greenwood, Indiana Healthcare Centers
Access to healthcare that you can depend on is important, especially as you get older. The Greenwood area offers a large selection of healthcare facilities to help you feel your best and give you peace of mind
Hospitals near Greenwood:
- Community Hospital South
- Franciscan Health Indianapolis
- Johnson Memorial Hospital
- IU Health Bloomington Hospital
- Community Rehabilitation Hospital South
Long-term Care / Nursing Home Facilities:
- Greenwood Meadows
- Greenwood Health & Living Community
- Greenwood Healthcare Center
- Bickford of Greenwood
- Greenwood Village South
- Aspen Trace Health & Living Community
- Otterbein SeniorLife Franklin
- Homeview Health & Rehabilitation Center
- Hickory Creek at Franklin
- Rosegate Village
- Bethany Village
- Compass Park Indiana Masonic Home
- University Heights Family-first Senior Living
- Franklin Meadows
- Manorcare Health Services-Indy South
- Magnolia Springs Southpointe
Contact Our Experienced Greenwood Elder Law Attorneys
The Greenwood Elder Law Attorneys at Applegate & Dillman Elder Law are devoted to advocating for seniors' rights and helping navigate the legal requirements involved in elderly care.